BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.4.10

strive!!


i got my report card on tuesday~37/40~
tis is the 1st time tat my result r so bad..
i failed 5 subjects~
en..actually b4 tat i can already guess how worst it is.
bcos since the 1st day of exam i was too late to revision~
so.. i gave up all the subjects ==
so now..i must add more oil..
tis few weeks.. i din out with frens..
juz hard working at home..intend till the 2nd exam==

en..2weeks din see my man..relii sien adi..
erm..i wont hv any new pics recently..even more than 1month. bcos i hv to hard working on my academic. wont hv new post after tis for few weeks or month..
n mom gonna cut the line~

erm..some school life's photo here..

erm.. don know when's photo is these..we r doing experiment~
c..my hair kena cut.. so kek sui..

0 comments: