BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25.3.10

the 1 week holiday of march


12/3. friday

yup..it was the last day of my 1st exam..
n oso my dada's birthday^^
till now oso haven spend any present==
wat fren is tis?! ==....
erm.. after we pass up our last paper.
we scream n shout bcos we r getting freedom><>

13/3. saturday
today lazy to go for piano class..
so i went to salon with my sis...
erm.. facial.. waxing.. n helping my mom nar..

den..went to a fair.. i don know called wat..
theres alot of ppl..nite.. went to ~~~for my dinner..

yupp.. its oyster.. looks like delicious.but i don like.


14/3.sunday
today i stay at home with family..
juz went to giant for supermarket at night
n ioi.. juz shopping..

15/3.monday
went to salon again..
kuan gi would like to come to my house for overnite==
n called me go to genting..
erm cos alot of reason so i din go..
n something make me confused..

16/3.tueday
went to midvalley with yuki..
babe waited me for 1hour something..
sorry for tat...

n watched...

i reli like the fat boys..hiahia..

actually we r going there to shop with chris there all..
but after we watched our movie.. they say they r going to sungei wang== damn~
8sumthin den back home..







17/3.wednesday
haz.. recently.. always kena 'put aeroplane'~
today im going to k4 for roller..when i wake up..
gou lou sms me.. erm.. i misundertood something..
den finally i regret y i din go nar..:(

18/3. thursday
today went to many place..en..lazy to type it out..
went to midvalley at night with family..



kenny roger was my dinner.

19/3.friday
went to sunway shopping at 11sumthin..
2sumthin go to lrt n met kimiko. going to ts for shop.
i hate tat weather! damn hot! make me very bik chik==
gonna faint ==
erm.. den munmun called me sing k at sw..
erm..so kimiko join us..

arr! long time din see her adi..miss alot.







after tat... s1 fetch us to pappa rich..yam cha..
near midvally there..9sumthin fetched me to my grandmother's house for waiting kit to find me yam cha..
12sumthin went to steven corner..2sumthin back home.
reli tired.. the next day hv to attend for piano class.wuwu..

23/3.tueday
yesterday n today din go to school again==
cos of lazy..today went to ioi for watch movie..

hiahia.. n saw tis.. funny weih..


14/3.wed

today my hair caught by cheamn susan.. bad luck :(
den cut lor.. i cut my self..many ppl was seeing there..yorr.. so embarrased..i got fringe again. :( but i din cut till very short.. its ok nar..

0 comments: