BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

27.12.10

Anytime is the right time for a hug !

You know how some people say that every dream has a meaning behind it? According to them, dreams can be interpreted as symbolism for something that’s happening or soon to happen back in the real world when you wake up.

I’ve never been one of those people.

However, I do be having some of the most random dreams. Ever so often, I wake up with very clear memories and visuals of exactly what took place during that night of sleep. I have to admit, sometimes it even feels like I just came back from an alternate existing world. Definitely real Twilight Zone-ish type stuff. AHhh~

===========================================

I'm lonely recently.. no.That's alway..
I need a best friend.Hoenestly, I don't have any best friend.
I mean the BEST. I lost a best friend since I was form 1.
Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.
Yes, there are a lots of good friend around me. But sometimes they make me feel uncomfortable.
A best friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
A best friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.
A best friend is the one who brings out the best of me. Always 'stick' together.
A best friend is the one who knows what you deeply feel and sees the inner you include understand about your things and secrets more then your be loved mother.
It's someone who felts the way you do, and never run out over you no matter what.and someone who knows you can always count on.


One point that I agreed with Kiyo - Best friend is hard to get.

'If u died tomorrow, i’d be the 1st person to miss you. If you cried over a boyfriend, i’d be the 1st person to call you and make it better. If you needed a bucky, i’d be the 1st one to lend you one, in fact, i’d give you 2. If you needed anything, i’d be the first person to give it to you. If i asked you to do to me what i’d do for you, would you?'

0 comments: