BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

17.12.10

my heart was broken...

OMG! I'd forgotten this day.. 5/12/10..

No one remember about it.. I'm sad about it. i miss him..
Anyway. i love him. forever and ever.................

17/12/10. Friday.

I love today's weather.. not that hot even rainy^^
Ahh. had nightmare. It was so damn scary..
I'm still thinkin' what to eat when i'm just woke up and still lying on my bed..
Ahh already 2pm. no one's home. lonely again..herher
At the moment. the main character called me. ahh. hahaa.
And finally decided to have my 'breakfast' at oug with her..pizza :D
watched a movie at pearl point and went home.
But scolded by sister and mother in the night..:'( they won't listen to me.. not my fault exactly..ahh but didn't affect anything :D
Not intend to go out this few days..hihi...home is comfortable er actually ^^
I should. I could and I would make my life pretty and meaningful no matter where am i............

0 comments: