BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

25.12.10

Merry Christmas^^

boo!
I love Christmas! Ahuh.
Stop polluting the wonderful seasonal month. LOL.

Last night was awesome..ermerm. It's just a simple dating.
Anyway. i didn't get any alcohol into my stomach yesterday.. hahahh!
Went to lots of places. My leg was tired but my mind was happy^^

BTW.The traffic jam in KL is totally horrifying, lol.

It looks sweet and warm ^..^
=============================================

Hmmm, girls putting on make ups has become a big issue nowadays.
Honestly telling you guys, I care for my image a lot.
Since I was not born that pretty at all.
It’s not easy to be a blogger, it’s hard,it does make life harder. herher==
People LOVE to discuss about your appearance, life, privacy for NO REASON.
Spam you like they get paid if they found black spots on you.
My confidence is low when I have no make up on.
So what? I admit it. hahah


To: lotus root
Hey smart bread, it's the things that I alway forgotten to say..

1. I hate you when you call me to ignore you because it kills me, badly.
2. I hate the way you keep looking at me stealthily because
it makes me feel lucky and somehow perverted. I knew it actually.
3. I hate it when you disappear, no calls no text messages no nothing.
4. I hate you when you make promises because you never make it.
5. I hate to know that you don’t want to give us a chance because you have her.
6. I hate that I don’t hate you after all but feeling devastated
because you just walked away.

GET OVER.
I used few weeks to fix my broken heart.
It wasn’t even strong enough to function properly.
I spend the rest of my time EMO-ing.Without knowing how to get over.
Without knowing how long will this take to heal. I was trying hard.
I don’t want this, I blame myself, because I chosen to do that from the begining.
Anyway anyway anyway.. i'm happy now :D

0 comments: