BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.12.10

haih again...

11/12/10. saturday
listen to the song today. thought nothing. but almost cry...
My hair got curly today :) looks cute.. herher.. but nothing special..

10/12/10. friday
ahuh.It's a boring day. stay at home... but happy still.. ahuh :D
Did lots of house work today....quite.. okay 1..herher although still kena scold :|
Got rest today. and thinkin' when am I goin' out again :( mami arr....
Lots of program er recently...mmnm... :(
But poor recently.....kiyooooo err....

It's the first day of her fair.. She went out early and came back lately..
She was so tired.. had her dinner and go upstairs then slept.. I just help her to clean up all the things.. and.. can't chat with her recently.. haiz...I was so disappointed when she told me that she'd just sold out 1 only :(

0 comments: