BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.12.10

Should be happy..

I won't be sad lerr.. I won't be sleepy lerr.. I won't be useless lerr..
I'm happy.. I should be happy..
Sad things happened but still be happy.. It's just a simple life..
Learnt to appreciate.. herher..

Yarr..pity er today.. all of them went out and I was stayed at home alone..
Because mom was very angry.. haih..It's all my fault..I went out yesterday and didn't inform mom before I went out. I thought she know== And keep scolding me when i got back home...
Went timesquare. sungei wang. pavilion. klcc. al bakath and so on..
Actually not intend to goin' out today.. I'm tired. who knows...>< mamii...
But nobody at home. Can't go out. how's my dinner huh?! magie meee?
I'm boring err...
But I would not to be sad :) I should be happy :) herher

0 comments: